Friday, September 16, 2011

Enjoyable Photography Day.

Went to photoshoot for Photography assignment yesterday with my coursemates Alvin, Joey and Marcus. Long time I've never been so fun and enjoying the photoshooting already since when I study in The One Academy=) A lot of photos have been taken and I quite satisfy for it la, but still have a lot of places need to improve such as the timing, technique and angel of shooting. By the way I believe that my coursemates also very satisfy and happy for their result especially Marcus, as he just started his real photography shooting yesterday, thumb up for you man LOL!


Motion's photography.
4
5
6
7
8
9

Night Motion's photography.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

This is not part of my assignment, just want to try out the Bokeh effect. xD
18
19
20

No comments: